These Alesis Monitor One speakers came in for repair. One speaker had power (led) but no sound at all. Opening up the speaker immediately showed why. One electrolytic capacitor exploded and took a pcb trace with it. You can see the whole mess after removing the caps. I fixed that with a good solid piece of wire.
I checked all the other caps (also in the second box) and they all (!) measured bad. Some had less than 50% of it’s original capacitance value, some were leaking electrically, some leak substance and all had bad ESR. I changed them with good quality caps and both boxes came back to life with the wanted frequency response. See other picture for more details, like always. Maybe it helps someone. Enjoy.