Customer brought in this Behringer Eurodesk PSU telling me his desk isn´t working properly. I expected and immediately I spotted some cold solder. These are very common in such psu where is high current of time involved. Also on,off = hot,cold procedure are going on. I fixed that by taking off the old solder and reflowed the joints with good fresh solder. But I also changed the caps and the regulators since they were stressed over years and these components are cheap but re-opening with another failure would cost more. I checked the result with my electronics load and a data logger. Very stable now. Customer is happy. Here are my pictures. Enjoy.